Thursday, May 5, 2011





Happy Mother's Day!

I've had a lot of jobs in my life, more than I can even remember. Everything from cleaning toilets to teaching Photoshop at the Art Institute in Denver. But I've never had the privilege of having the most important and most difficult job on earth...being a Mother.

I do have the privilege of knowing some of the best parents ever born and I have a deep admiration and respect for all of them. This Mother's Day I would like to pay special tribute
to my Mom. As my biggest fan and supporter, I admire her courage, her sense of humor and her deep faith. Also an artist and an inspiration, she paints with oils and acrylics enjoying abstract subject matter as well as realistic nature scenes. I want to let her know that I am grateful to her for so many things, including her great friendship in my adult years. I love you Mom.


No comments:

Post a Comment