Monday, April 5, 2010

living it up OUTDOORS

I have always been a lover and participant of the great and beautiful outdoors. My husband, Dave, and I have experienced the Grand Canyon in many ways. Back in 2004 we hiked down the Canyon and rafted the Colorado River. In places along the way we got to hike and swim through side canyons. There are no words to describe such an experience. If you have done it, you know what I am talking about. It is astounding.

Sometimes finding the perfect shot takes a little extra effort.

The picture above is Mt. Hayden on the North Rim of the Canyon and the one below is the Colorado River. They can both be found on my website here.
Not only are these glimpses of nature visually inspiring, but they are emotionally and spiritually moving as well. If you have visited a place that took your breath away i would love to hear about it. Just leave me a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment